Текущее время: 24 апр 2024, 19:16

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: hi
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 июл 2010, 20:25 
Последнее посещение:
30 окт 2010, 22:58
well, thats my nick, "kap0k"
i found this site from KORD's signature in amxx forum. he helped me with my plugin, thx to him.

i kinda feel disappointed because hldm is not very much popular today, arghh its so hard to find a big hldm community that still alive these day. hey, a little suggestion, why dont you make this site in english? more people will also gather here, creating a big, good, alive hldm community :)

regards,
kap0k

Заголовок сообщения: Re: hi
СообщениеДобавлено: 04 июл 2010, 20:39 
Последнее посещение:
08 авг 2011, 01:24
Hi, kap0k.
We already have this section, so everyone is free to post english messages in here. I'll try to help you out as far as possible and as far as my time allows.

I doubt there will be an english version of this forum and I also doubt many foreigners will gather here, since you stated this yourself: hldm isn't too popular. People, playing online low-latency games used to gather at the local resources, since there is no point to do it otherwise: you'll most likely never have a possibility to have a duel with players from far countries: because of high ping.
This forum is targeted for russian/neighbors community mainly, because it resides in Russia.

We'll better listen to what Lev will say, he's the forum maintainer.

СообщениеДобавлено: 04 июл 2010, 21:47 
Site Admin
Последнее посещение:
22 апр 2024, 13:24
Hi, kap0k.
This forum is targeted for english speaking players too. You can select english forum language in profile options (hmmm it is in russian so will not be easy. may be we need a tuto for this?).
English section will grow with amount of english speaking players. So be free to invite anyone you wish. We will add more english forums when needed.

About playing with english players. Pings below 100 (and at night even 200) are acceptable. So we (russians) can play with whole Europe. And only problem is to play with Americans. If there will be more servers - more easier will be to pickup good sever for a duel.

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 июл 2010, 02:13 
Последнее посещение:
30 окт 2010, 22:58
owh, ok then, i think im gonna stick with google translator. well, joining in an active hldm forum is good enough for me and also thanks for the quick reply both of you. hope to see more plugins coming :) though i got some ideas, but im still newbie in scripting amxx

СообщениеДобавлено: 05 июл 2010, 02:21 
Site Admin
Последнее посещение:
22 апр 2024, 13:24
Most plugins was previously posted on AlliedModders or somewhere else and often in english, so you can follow links. If link is absent you can request it. Also almost all plugins contain info in .sma in english.

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]