Текущее время: 28 мар 2024, 20:35

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]

Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения: AGMini w/AGFix first person spect not working
СообщениеДобавлено: 06 апр 2020, 07:12 
Последнее посещение:
09 апр 2020, 01:30
Dear hlds gurus,

I'm setting up an AG 6.6 Mini server with the latest steam build + ReHLDS and Metamod-R. Although I'm using the AgFix plugin which is supposed to fix spectator issues, I'm still having several issues with the first person view. I'm attaching a screenshot below.
I've also tried the amxx plugin AGMiniSpecFix, but it didn't work either.

ReHLDS Version: 3.7.0.694
Metamod-R Version: 1.21p38

I'm using ag mini from here: http://aghl.ru/files/mods/AG/ag_66mini.7z

Код:
status
hostname:  Pheek.net #1 MiniAG - discord.gg/S2W3Wp [Testing]
version :  48/1.1.2.2/Stdio 2171 secure  (70)
tcp/ip  :  192.168.71.3:27015
map     :  stalkyard at: 0 x, 0 y, 0 z
players :  5 active (14 max)

Код:
meta list
Currently loaded plugins:
      description            stat pend  file                   vers       src  load  unload
 [ 1] AMX Mod X              RUN   -    amxmodx_mm_i386.so     v1.8.2     ini  Start ANY
 [ 2] Reunion                RUN   -    reunion_mm_i386.so     v0.1.0.92  ini  Start Never
 [ 3] AgFix                  RUN   -    agfix_mm_i386.so       v0.4       ini  ANY   ANY
 [ 4] BunnyJump Plugin       RUN   -    bunnyjump_mm_i386.so   v1.13      ini  Start Start
 [ 5] Revoice                RUN   -    revoice_mm_i386.so     v0.1.0.34  ini  Start Never
 [ 6] GhostMineBlock Plugin  RUN   -    gm_block_mm_i386.so    v1.5       ini  ANY   ANY
 [ 7] WHBlocker              RUN   -    whblocker_mm_i386.so   v1.5.684   ini  Chlvl ANY
 [ 8] FakeMeta               RUN   -    fakemeta_amxx_i386.so  v1.8.2     pl1  ANY   ANY

Код:
amx_plugins
Currently loaded plugins:
       name                    version     author            file             status
 [  1] Admin Base              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admin.amxx       running
 [  2] Admin Commands          1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     admincmd.amxx    running
 [  3] Admin Help              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminhelp.amxx   running
 [  4] Menus Front-End         1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     menufront.amxx   running
 [  5] Commands Menu           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     cmdmenu.amxx     running
 [  6] Plugin Menu             1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pluginmenu.amxx  running
 [  7] Admin Chat              1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     adminchat.amxx   running
 [  8] Pause Plugins           1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     pausecfg.amxx    running
 [  9] Stats Configuration     1.8.2       AMXX Dev Team     statscfg.amxx    running
 [ 10] MiniAG TimerFix         0.2a        LetiLetiLepestok  AGminiTimerFix.  running
 [ 11] MiniAG_Msg_Updater      1.4         abdobiskra        miniag_msg_upda  running
 [ 12] ts_speedometer          1.5         headshoter        ts_speedometer.  running
12 plugins, 12 running

Вложения:
20200405221048_1.jpg
20200405221048_1.jpg [ 338.66 КБ | Просмотров: 4352 ]

Заголовок сообщения: Re: AGMini w/AGFix first person spect not working
СообщениеДобавлено: 08 апр 2020, 07:16 
Последнее посещение:
19 ноя 2023, 09:01
hola never, si no me equivoco, debe ser el whblocker, me acuerdo en el pasado me pasaba algo parecido con los specs y era eso, quizas si algun dia me pinta leo el codigo y lo arreglo, debe ser facil, por cierto aprovecho para mencionarte q tengo un miniag experimental q hice desde 0 para el amxx, y usa el bugfixed hl en su interior, mas q todo yo lo hice par tener multiples mods en mi sv difunto pero bueno hehe

I think the problem is with the WHBlocker, it happen to me long time ago when using this.

@Discord: rtxa#6795

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 апр 2020, 21:31 
Site Admin
Последнее посещение:
26 мар 2024, 21:42
nevermore
Hi.
Setup looks right. And I don't see common problem with spectate on screenshot. What kind of problem do you have?

СообщениеДобавлено: 08 апр 2020, 22:38 
Последнее посещение:
09 апр 2020, 01:30
UPDATE: Apparently the issue was caused by the bunnyjump plugin
rtxa писал(а):
hola never, si no me equivoco, debe ser el whblocker, me acuerdo en el pasado me pasaba algo parecido con los specs y era eso, quizas si algun dia me pinta leo el codigo y lo arreglo, debe ser facil, por cierto aprovecho para mencionarte q tengo un miniag experimental q hice desde 0 para el amxx, y usa el bugfixed hl en su interior, mas q todo yo lo hice par tener multiples mods en mi sv difunto pero bueno hehe

I think the problem is with the WHBlocker, it happen to me long time ago when using this.
Thanks, I've just tried disabling it and it didn't work, but I'll test further, maybe disabling other plugins and let you know. Also thanks for the suggestion about using your amxx plugin. I'll try it. I saw your plugin while setting up my server, but I was looking to use the real AGMini thing as I wanted my server to be as close to a real AG server as I could get. I'd even tried adding some of the EHLL configs :D I wanted it to be a place for AG players to do some target practice while AG servers are busy or empty :D

Lev писал(а):
nevermore
Hi.
Setup looks right. And I don't see common problem with spectate on screenshot. What kind of problem do you have?

The camera stays frozen in one place, it doesn't follow the player's point of view. You can see only a shadow of the player's hands in the center of the screen, but the camera stays frozen. Then if you try to switch to another player, the camera stays in the same position, but a new set of hands appear in the center, stacking up with the previous one. Really wierd.
You can see in the bottom right corner of my screenshot how the shadows of many v_* models are stacked up there.
It isn't shown in the picture, but it looks like the HUD stops clearing the screen in each frame so frames begin overlapping very much like when you go noclip outside of the skybox and everything goes "dirty" with sprites and stuff.

I'll attach another screenshot, maybe you can see better there.

Posted after 1 hour 25 minutes 14 seconds:
Ok, I tested my plugins disabling one-by-one. Looks like the issue is related to the bunnyjump plugin.

In any case, I seem to remember that AGMini had bunnyjump enabled out of the box, am i right? I just tested with the bunnyjump plugin disabled and was able to get my speed up to 750 units, so I think it works just fine :good:

Thanks for your help!

Вложения:
20200408133441_1.jpg
20200408133441_1.jpg [ 266.26 КБ | Просмотров: 4330 ]

СообщениеДобавлено: 09 апр 2020, 06:53 
Последнее посещение:
19 ноя 2023, 09:01
Strange that bunnyjump plugin was causing the issue, anyway, miniag already includes bunnyjump, glad you fixed.

Off: Ok man, tenes algun contacto, como email o discord para mandarte? la version q esta aca es muy pero muy vieja y no lo vale, cuando tenga tiempo lo actualizo.

@Discord: rtxa#6795

Часовой пояс: UTC + 5 часов [ Летнее время ]